We went to Virginia beach for vacation from south Alexandria.We took I-95 South the whole way.

When coming home, we programmed in our home address. It chose to take rout 301 North to Maryland, up back roads and hick towns of Maryland. To I-95 South, which is north of our home, back to South Alexandria then on rout one South to our home. This was ridiculous sending us to Virginia to Maryland and back to Virginia again.

When we could have used I-95 North the whole way.

My question is: Dose The oil companies own a major part of your stock?????

Had an Experience with Garmin?

Comments

ransom

I expect you inadvertently changed the configuration to avoid major highways. We did that once but recognized it right away and changed it. It then worked fine.

Yes, you can always use a map if you don't like where it's taking you.

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #721061

My question is - can you read a map and think for yourself? Clearly not.

Gearbest - Was sold a fake item , ended up I. The hosptal Gearbest "TO Alina PLEASE MAKE SURE Alina GETS THIS MESSAGE This is a very very Important MUST BE ANSWERED BY MANAGER IMMEDIATELY Order No.: WP1707240349192070 I had bought Original Xiaomi Handlebar..." Read more Fitbit - Charge HR is terrible Fitbit "...after about 11 months it needed to be replaced because the strap was falling apart..." Read more Recomendo a Gearbest Gearbest "The Gearbest company is undoubtedly very dependable and stuck for the great service and customer satisfaction. I made several purchases and never had any problems! The products are of high..." Read more Gearbest - Faulty and incompatible product Gearbest " I purchased a quad copter consisting of the copter, remote ctrl, carry bag and a video watch for viewing the cam view. The problems were 1) the quad cam..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more