Garmin Customer Service
- (800) 800-1020
- (913) 397-8200
- (866) 429-9296
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Garmin was established by Gary Burrell and Dr. Min Kao in 1989 in Olathe, Kansas. It is a subsidiary of Garmin International, Inc. The company focuses on developing navigation and communication devices. Garmin offers various innovative solutions for aviation, autos, recreation, and fitness. Clients are offered a broad selection of such aviation products as integrated cockpits, radars, multi-functional displays, etc. The company has its own line of sonar fish-finders. Garmin provides its services and goods in the UK, Belgium, Spain, USA, Canada, Norway and Taiwan. Customers may as well enjoy a wide range of maps for purchase like topographic maps, detailed road maps and nautical maps.
Garmin is ranked 41 out of 611 in Gadgets and Accessories category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Garmin to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Olathe, Kansas, United States
- Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
- Albany, New York, United States
- Toms River, New Jersey, United States
- Blackwood, New Jersey, United States
- West Bloomfield Township, Michigan, United States
- Rockville, Maryland, United States
- Columbia, Maryland, United States
- Baltimore, Maryland, United States
- Goshen, Indiana, United States